Summit’s highly-skilled team members understand your needs. For the past 20-years, we have provided your peers with emergency response, remediation and railbed construction services.
Emergency Response Services
- Road spills (tanker rollovers, product off-loading, tapping & transfers)
- Train derailments (general service car transferring & repairs, high-pressure car repairs & flaring)
- Product releases (leaking drums, pipeline failure)
- Inland waterway product containment & recovery (open water support)
Railbed Construction Services
- Right-of-way clearing & grubbing
- Mass excavation
- Site grading
- Sub-ballast installation
- Vac truck and VecLoader services (liquid, solids, sludge)
- Product containment, confinement & recovery
- Final site remediation and restoration (Excavation/backfill, system installation, etc)
Related Certifications & Training
- Railroad Emergency Response Specialist (40 hours) TTCI
- Advanced Tank Car Specialist (24 hours) TTCI
- CSXT Roadway Worker Safety Training
- E-Rail Safe Certification
- OSHA Hazwoper (40-hour)
- RWT – On-track Worker Safety Training
- Association of Reciprocal Safety Council (Basic Plus Training)
- Transportation Worker Identification Credential (TWIC)
- OSRO Contractor
My experience working with Summit Contracting, as the Project Engineer, on an airport runway safety grading project was very good.
I was most impressed with the professionalism of Summit’s employees. From the project managers to the equipment operators, they took pride in their work and demonstrated a sense of ownership in the project. As unforeseen issues arose, as they do with all jobs, Summit’s crew was able to generate solutions that not only worked but also fit into tight schedules.
It is for those reasons, that I would absolutely recommend Summit Contracting for future site development projects.
Matthew K. Wiggins