With over 150 years of combined experience and one of the largest fleets of owned equipment in the Midwest, Summit Civil Services’ project managers and site superintendents have the knowledge and resources to provide you with timely and efficient project deliverables.
- Site development (erosion control, mass excavation, site grading)
- Site infrastructure (storm and sanitary sewer installation, domestic water & fire protection line installation)
- Demolition (turn key services, bulk storage decommissioning & demolition, fire support)
- Landfill & repository cells (construction, repair, closure)
Summit has invested in state-of-the-art technology to produce accurate site models for estimating and finished sites that are always within project grading tolerances.
- Professional earthwork quantification/modeling software
- GPS & total robotic station controlled machinery
Summit Contracting has the knowledge and means to offer clients a full package of turnkey services, which means using one contractor for:
- Environmental site assessments
- Site development
- Utility installation
I had the opportunity to work with a Summit crew on a landfill closure project. The primary goal was to simultaneously close as much of the second and third phases as possible. When appropriate, Summit was able to manage the size of the liner crews and coordinate the projects independently enabling them to close more area than initially planned and finish the project ahead of schedule.
Throughout the project, Summit went above and beyond to offer solutions for complex issues that arose during construction. They contacted industry experts to generate new erosion prevention options and arranged meetings with sales representatives to evaluate possible solutions. Summit ultimately suggested and installed a fabric and stone filtration system that resolved the storm water issue.
Summit Contracting made it effortless to complete this project for the owner. They performed professional work in a very timely manner. I would highly recommend working with Summit on your next landfill project.
A&M Engineering & Environmental Services, Inc
Gavin James, P.E.