With over 150 years of combined experience and one of the largest fleets of owned equipment in the Midwest, Summit Civil Services’ project managers and site superintendents have the knowledge and resources to provide you with timely and efficient project deliverables.
- Site development (erosion control, mass excavation, site grading)
- Site infrastructure (storm and sanitary sewer installation, domestic water & fire protection line installation)
- Demolition (turn key services, bulk storage decommissioning & demolition, fire support)
- Landfill & repository cells (construction, repair, closure)
Summit has invested in state-of-the-art technology to produce accurate site models for estimating and finished sites that are always within project grading tolerances.
- Professional earthwork quantification/modeling software
- GPS & total robotic station controlled machinery
Summit Contracting has the knowledge and means to offer clients a full package of turnkey services, which means using one contractor for:
- Environmental site assessments
- Site development
- Utility installation
Throughout the years I’ve come to rely on the expertise, dedication and flexibility of the Summit Civil Services team. I believe the knowledge, responsiveness and commitment of their field staff and management team is unparalleled in the industry. They continually strive to deliver the level of quality my clients demand. With Summit on my team, I know the job will be done right the first time.
Howe Bonney & Associates
Branden S. Dawson