With over 150 years of combined experience and one of the largest fleets of owned equipment in the Midwest, Summit Civil Services’ project managers and site superintendents have the knowledge and resources to provide you with timely and efficient project deliverables.
- Site development (erosion control, mass excavation, site grading)
- Site infrastructure (storm and sanitary sewer installation, domestic water & fire protection line installation)
- Demolition (turn key services, bulk storage decommissioning & demolition, fire support)
- Landfill & repository cells (construction, repair, closure)
Summit has invested in state-of-the-art technology to produce accurate site models for estimating and finished sites that are always within project grading tolerances.
- Professional earthwork quantification/modeling software
- GPS & total robotic station controlled machinery
Summit Contracting has the knowledge and means to offer clients a full package of turnkey services, which means using one contractor for:
- Environmental site assessments
- Site development
- Utility installation
My experience working with Summit Contracting, as the Project Engineer, on an airport runway safety grading project was very good.
I was most impressed with the professionalism of Summit’s employees. From the project managers to the equipment operators, they took pride in their work and demonstrated a sense of ownership in the project. As unforeseen issues arose, as they do with all jobs, Summit’s crew was able to generate solutions that not only worked but also fit into tight schedules.
It is for those reasons, that I would absolutely recommend Summit Contracting for future site development projects.
Matthew K. Wiggins