Summit has some of the most experienced personnel in the environmental industry leading our team. We are confident that we can safely solve your tank cleaning, remediation, and emergency response challenges with innovative solutions and the best workmanship.
Storage Tank Services
Summit’s supervisors work under American Petroleum Institution guidelines when performing the following services:
- Tank and vessel cleaning
- Tank venting
- Floating roof leg pinning
- Valve work (installation, isolation/blinding & removal)
- Waste reduction, disposal & processing
- Sand, water & CO2 blasting
- Hydro cutting and excavation
- Dike construction & maintenance
Emergency Response Services
- Product releases (leaking drums, pipeline failure)
- Inland waterway product containment & recovery (open water support)
- Industrial fire support (selective demo, run-off water collection & treatment)
- Confined space entry & rescue
- Vac truck and VecLoader services (liquid, solids, sludge)
- Product containment, confinement & recovery
- Site remediation and restoration (Excavation/backfill, system installation, etc)
Related Certifications & Training
- American Petroleum Institute – Tank Entry Supervisor
- Confined Space Entry/Rescue
- OSHA Hazwoper Training (40 hours)
- Association of Reciprocal Safety Council (Basic Plus Training)
- Transportation Worker Identification Credential (TWIC)
I had the opportunity to work with a Summit crew on a landfill closure project. The primary goal was to simultaneously close as much of the second and third phases as possible. When appropriate, Summit was able to manage the size of the liner crews and coordinate the projects independently enabling them to close more area than initially planned and finish the project ahead of schedule.
Throughout the project, Summit went above and beyond to offer solutions for complex issues that arose during construction. They contacted industry experts to generate new erosion prevention options and arranged meetings with sales representatives to evaluate possible solutions. Summit ultimately suggested and installed a fabric and stone filtration system that resolved the storm water issue.
Summit Contracting made it effortless to complete this project for the owner. They performed professional work in a very timely manner. I would highly recommend working with Summit on your next landfill project.
A&M Engineering & Environmental Services, Inc
Gavin James, P.E.