Summit Environmental Services’ personnel possess extensive training and experience in performing turnkey industrial cleaning and maintenance services in a variety of hazardous and non-hazardous environments.
Storage Tank Services
Summit’s supervisors work under American Petroleum Institution guidelines when performing the following services:
- Tank and vessel cleaning
- Storage tank cleaning for asphalt tanks, cumene, crude oil, fuel oil, and various other hazardous and non-hazardous chemicals
- Waste reduction, disposal & processing
- Sand, water & CO2 blasting
- Hydro cutting and excavation
Turnkey RCRA Closure Actions
- Once the decision to close a facility has been made, the next step is a phone call to Summit.
- Closing of environmental permits (air, waste water, etc.)
- Cleaning, triple rinsing and filling, sealing or removal of pits, trenches, tanks and process lines
- Lab packing and disposal of miscellaneous chemicals or petroleum products
- Phase I & II environmental site assessments
Additional Industrial Services
Summit also provides cleaning and maintenance services, such as:
- Vac truck services
- Pipeline pigging/proving, installation, repair & decommissioning
- Pit/sump cleaning
- 24-hour emergency response
Summit Environmental Services was contracted to clean and repair several above ground fuel oil storage tanks. The tanks ranged from 20,000 to 750,000 gallons. The work was completed in a timely and professional manner. I have known the owners of this company for many years and I have always been very satisfied with the quality of the workforce and the results of the work product.
Western Kentucky Energy
Thomas L. Shaw