Summit Environmental Services’ personnel possess extensive training and experience in performing turnkey industrial cleaning and maintenance services in a variety of hazardous and non-hazardous environments.
Storage Tank Services
Summit’s supervisors work under American Petroleum Institution guidelines when performing the following services:
- Tank and vessel cleaning
- Storage tank cleaning for asphalt tanks, cumene, crude oil, fuel oil, and various other hazardous and non-hazardous chemicals
- Waste reduction, disposal & processing
- Sand, water & CO2 blasting
- Hydro cutting and excavation
Turnkey RCRA Closure Actions
- Once the decision to close a facility has been made, the next step is a phone call to Summit.
- Closing of environmental permits (air, waste water, etc.)
- Cleaning, triple rinsing and filling, sealing or removal of pits, trenches, tanks and process lines
- Lab packing and disposal of miscellaneous chemicals or petroleum products
- Phase I & II environmental site assessments
Additional Industrial Services
Summit also provides cleaning and maintenance services, such as:
- Vac truck services
- Pipeline pigging/proving, installation, repair & decommissioning
- Pit/sump cleaning
- 24-hour emergency response
Efficiency and client satisfaction drives our business, and when we need environmental services performed, we look for a contractor that can perform the work quickly and safely in order to maximize production. Summit Environmental has become our ‘go-to contractor’ when our company is faced with a petroleum tank cleaning project. Summit’s history of safe and efficient industrial services combined with their ‘turn-key services’ makes them our obvious choice.