Summit Environmental Services’ personnel possess extensive training and experience in performing turnkey industrial cleaning and maintenance services in a variety of hazardous and non-hazardous environments.
Storage Tank Services
Summit’s supervisors work under American Petroleum Institution guidelines when performing the following services:
- Tank and vessel cleaning
- Storage tank cleaning for asphalt tanks, cumene, crude oil, fuel oil, and various other hazardous and non-hazardous chemicals
- Waste reduction, disposal & processing
- Sand, water & CO2 blasting
- Hydro cutting and excavation
Turnkey RCRA Closure Actions
- Once the decision to close a facility has been made, the next step is a phone call to Summit.
- Closing of environmental permits (air, waste water, etc.)
- Cleaning, triple rinsing and filling, sealing or removal of pits, trenches, tanks and process lines
- Lab packing and disposal of miscellaneous chemicals or petroleum products
- Phase I & II environmental site assessments
Additional Industrial Services
Summit also provides cleaning and maintenance services, such as:
- Vac truck services
- Pipeline pigging/proving, installation, repair & decommissioning
- Pit/sump cleaning
- 24-hour emergency response
On behalf of Red Spot & Varnish, I would like to thank you and Summit Environmental for your work on Red Spot Closure Project completed last month.
Even though this was a relatively small project, you and your team at Summit handled the work professionally and in a timely manner under a tight schedule. We were able to successfully close the trenches and allow Red Spot to resume operations without any delay.
Tell Doug, Greg and the rest of the team thank you for a job well done.
Premier Environmental Services